Stock & Logistics Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join our award-winning team, based at our outlet in Crossgar.
This position is based in a small office environment and comes with the responsibility of stock planning, generating purchase orders and organising shipping, with additional responsibilities as outlined in the application pack.
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grade C and above to include Maths and English Language.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Office, must be proficient in Excel).
- Previous experience in a similar role of office/administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic.
To apply: Download Application Pack
Please forward completed application to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 26 January 2018 at 5.00pm
James Nicholson Wine Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and appoints on merit.