If you love wine and would like to build up a personal collection from JN Wine’s exclusive range, Cellar Plan offers the ideal solution. For as little as £100 a month you can create your own tailor made cellar with wines to suit your taste and needs. If you don’t have a suitable place to store your wines, we can do this for you, delivering them to your door as and when they are ready to drink. The benefit is a ready-made wine collection with expenditure spread evenly across the year.
- Personal service from JN Wine's Fine Wine Manager, Master of Wine Jane Boyce & the JN team.
- Choose your outlay from as little as £100 a month
- Flexible storage arrangements - cellar with us or take delivery as and when suits you.
- Highly competitive storage rates, invoiced in arrears.
How does it work?
On expression of interest our Fine Wine Manager will contact you to organise either a face-to-face meeting or a phone consultation to discuss your budget, your tastes and your requirements.
- Once the agreement is in place, your wines will be selected for you according to the credit in your account. However, if you wish to exceed this amount the Cellar Plan will allow you to reserve wines up to 3 times the amount of your monthly subscription. Should you wish to top this up, you can of course do so.
- Two-way selection - you can get your wine delivered whenever it suits you, but we are always available to give advice on drinking windows or if you have a particular event/function in mind.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership: minimum membership is 12 months
- Minimum monthly subscription is £100
- You can reserve wine providing it does not exceed 3 times the amount of the monthly subscription. Title, on wines reserved, does not pass to the member until JN Wine has received payment in full.
- Storage - storage charges incurred can be settled through monthly payments.
Storage is available under bond at £8.99 (€10.50) per unit case per year. The storage year runs from the 1st September - 31st August and is billed in arrears.
Please note that wines stored under bond can only be removed in full case lots.
Jane Boyce MW
Fine Wine Manager