If you love wine and would like to build up a personal collection from JNWine’s exclusive range, Cellar Plan offers the ideal solution. For as little as £100 a month you can create your own tailor made cellar with wines to suit your taste and needs. If you don’t have a suitable place to store your wines, we can do this for you, delivering them to your door as and when they are ready to drink. The benefit is a ready made wine collection with expenditure spread evenly across the year.
- Personal service from JN Wine's Fine Wine Manager, Master of Wine Jane Boyce & the JN team.
- Choose your outlay from as little as £100 a month
- Flexible storage arrangements - cellar with us or take delivery as and when suits you.
- Highly competitive storage rates, invoiced in arrears.
How does it work?
On expression of interest our Fine Wine Manager will contact you to organise either a face-to-face meeting or a phone consultation to discuss your budget, your tastes and your requirements.
- Once the agreement is in place, your wines will be selected for you according to the credit in your account. However, if you wish to exceed this amount the Cellar Plan will allow you to reserve wines up to 3 times the amount of your monthly subscription. Should you wish to top this up, you can of course do so.
- Two-way selection - you can get your wine delivered whenever it suits you, but we are always available to give advice on drinking windows or if you have a particular event/function in mind.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership: minimum membership is 12 months
- Minimum monthly subscription is £100
- You can reserve wine providing it does not exceed 3 times the amount of the monthly subscription. Title, on wines reserved, does not pass to the member until JN Wine has received payment in full.
- Storage - storage charges incurred can be settled through monthly payments.
Cellar To Go
Whether you have a budget of £950 or £20 000 we can offer you an instant wine cellar which will give you interesting drinking over the next decade or two:
Example 1:The Classic: a wine cellar which spans left bank Bordeaux, right bank Bordeaux, Sauternes, the Rhône and Rioja. Pay £950 and then Vat & duty on arrival of the wine in late Spring:
- 1 dz Château de Pez 2009
- 1 dz Roc de Cambes 2009
- 1 dz Chasse Spleen 2010
- 1 cs x 6bt La Roquète, Châteauneuf du Pape 2009
- 1 cs x 6bt Pagos Viejos 2010
- 1 x 1/2s Cyprès de Climens 2009
2 The Elite: a top-notch wine cellar including classed growths, top secured wines, Sauternes and Southern Rhône: Pay £2 000 now and then Vat & duty on arrival of the wines in late Spring:
- 1 dz Réserve de la Comtesse 2009
- 1 dz Tronquoy de Ste Anne 2009
- 1 dz Brane Cantenac 2010
- 1 dz Roc de Cambes 2010
- 1 dz Langoa Barton 2010
- 1 dz Cyprès de Climens 1/2s 2009
- 1 cs x 6bt Pallières les Racines, Gigondas
Cellar Plan Free Case Offer
Sign up for a £100 per month cellar plan and get your cellar off to a flying start with a free case (x 6 bottles) of 2010 Bordeaux* However – the more you choose to pay into your Cellar Plan, the higherthe value of your free case (to be allocated by our Fine Wine Manager,Jane Boyce). Call Jane on 028 44830091 for more information. This free case will be added to your Reserves in bond. Customers who elect to have this case cleared from bond will be required to pay duty and VAT at the prevailing rates.
However – the more you choose to pay into your Cellar Plan, the higher the value of your free case (to be allocated by our Fine Wine Manager, Jane Boyce). Call Jane on 028 4483 0091 for more information. This free case will be added to your Reserves in bond. Customers who elect to have this case cleared from bond will be required to pay duty and VAT at the prevailing rates.
* Free case (x 6 bottles) is currently 2010 Domaine de Cambes (ex VAT & duty) and is available on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last. We reserve the right to substitute this wine for something of equal value.
This offer is subject to availability and only available to those joining the Cellar Plan for the first time. One case of 6 bottles per new Cellar Plan. You can cancel your Cellar Plan at any time; all we need is a promise you’ll return or pay for your free case of wine if you cancel within the first twelve months or do not buy wine with your 12 monthly payments. James Nicholson Wine Merchant reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
Storage is available under bond at £8.99 (€10.50 ) per unit case per year. The storage year runs from the 1st September - 31st August and is billed in arrears.
Please note that wines stored under bond can only be removed in full case lots.
Jane Boyce MW
Fine Wine Manager